Favorite Quote

4:28 pm


I love this quote! I first saw this quote in Zoella's video. Fo those who does not know who is Zoella, go check her youtube channel, She is amazingly pretty and so talented!

Why do I love this quote because it was a simple statement means you just believe and do what you are doing. Even though it is very difficult to do but if you believe in yourself nothing can stop you to conquer the world.

This quote really influential to me as I do apply it to my daily life. For me as a student, I truly believe that you should never afraid of something you never attempted. Please never let the fear of failure get in the way when you are trying to achieve something. 

After all, amazing things will happen if you do believe in yourself!

What is your favorite quote? Comment down below.

That is all from me. Talk soon!

You Might Also Like

0 komen

no harsh words please ^_^