MY DREAM DESTINATION TO SOUTH KOREA! #MYTRAVELOKAESCAPADE

7:18 pm

Seoul, Korea’s capital city is filled with many top attractions where I can enjoy. Traveling to Korea has been on my bucket list ever since I was introduced to the world of K-pop by my friend. I do listen to K-Pop song everyday (Big Bang especially) and I enjoy watching Korean dramas (Full House is my favorite drama ever). 

These are how I’m going to spend my holiday in Korea!

Tour at Samcheong-dong Road
Samcheong-dong is often considered as one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Seoul because of the traditional Korean-style buildings with the modern touch. In fact, I don't mind if my phone memory got full with the photogenic scenery of this neighborhood because it is so pretty. With the small coffee shops, beautiful murals and even the flower stalls will make time flies so fast. 


Experience at Tongin Market
After wandering all morning in Samcheong-dong, then my stomach is growling. Me as a big fan of popular Korean variety show “Infinite Challenge,” I would be very happy if I can go to this market which is especially famous for its grilled short rib patties and stir-fried rice cakes. But I'm not sure whether the food there is halal or not. If the food is halal I would jump to the moon to try it. 



Royal Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbokgung Palace
Next must visit place if I come to Korea is Gyeongbokgung Palace! This is because the palace is the largest palace of the Joseon Dynasty.  I hear from my friend it is highly recommended to visit the place when changing of the guard ceremony which is at 10:00 and 14:00. So I better do not miss this amazing experience! Besides, I can do the tour around the palace and yet can learn more about life back in the royal palace. While doing the tour, I would like to put on Korea Traditional Hanbok, because the dress is super pretty! I’ve seen that hanbok in Korean Drama Princess Hours and Yoon Eun-Hye looks so pretty in that Hanbok. I wonder how do I look in Hanbok.



Aboard the Hangang River Ferry Cruise 
As a fan of the hit drama, “My Love from the Stars ” will know this location where Jeon Ji-Hyun attending a party cruise with the breathtaking scenery. I can enjoy the same spectacular view and relax my mind while leisurely flowing in Hangang River.

Night view from Seoul 63 Square
One view of Seoul that I should not be missed is the city’s night view. Based on my research, Seoul 63 Square also known as 63 Building, a landmark of the city offers one of the best spots to view the bright nightscape. This is my chance to enjoy a 360-degree panorama of the Seoul city. I wish I can go to Korea in October because only in October there will be Seoul International Fireworks Festival and the night sky will be full of colors. How beautiful and romantic is that! 


There are so may places I would like to visit in Korea and I might don't have enough time to visit all the place. But if Traveloka gives me the chance to go to Korea, I would be happy to visit all those places above. I do really hope I can go to Korea to get a new experience. #MYTRAVELOKAESCAPADE 

You Might Also Like

4 komen

no harsh words please ^_^